Our aim is to promote a balanced, diverse and sustainable community through developing community resiliance, especially in the form of non-economic co-operation. So we actively promote social enterprises and community-based organisations.
Our mailing lists are for individuals and community groups in Headingley to:
- seek support for community events and community ventures (like farmers market, chicken coop and HEART)
- share recommendations on local tradesmen and businesses who they believe will do a good job and are good for the Headingley community,
- sell cheaply or give away personal property that is no longer wanted
For this reason please use the mailing lists if:
- you are promoting a business as a customer and are prepared to endorse the business or
- you are promoting an event that is either organised by a Headingley community group or is directly for the benefit of the community
- NB. one-off private sales are not businesses
We ask that users do not advertise commercial businesses, big or small. There are enough other places for that.